I figure there’s a chance we get a bit of a spike of people from ConGlomeration here today, so let’s do an SI post. Hi!
I’m Luther Siler. I’m an author. Welcome to my blog, infinitefreetime.com.
I’ve written several books you might be interested in, ranging from short story collections to near-future science fiction to fantasy space opera to nonfiction, all available as ebooks or in print from Amazon. Autographed books can be ordered straight from me as well.
I can be found in several different places on the Internet. Here are the important ones:
- Support me on Patreon! Just a dollar a month gets you access to exclusive stories, early access to new books as they come out, and more! $2 or more a month gets you access to CLICK, an entire exclusive book!
- You can follow me on Twitter, @nfinitefreetime, here or just click the “follow” button on the right side of the page. Warning: Twitter is where Politics Luther hangs out, and Politics Luther is usually angry and profane. I generally follow back if I can tell you’re a human being.
- My author page on Goodreads is here. I accept any and all friend requests.
- My official Author page on Amazon is located here.
- Feel free to Like the (sadly underutilized) Luther Siler Facebook page here. It’s mostly used as a reblogger for posts.
- And, of course, you’re already at infinitefreetime.com, my blog. You can click here to be taken to a random post.
Thanks for reading!