Well, today, actually, since I’m writing this at 10 PM on Wednesday to post Thursday morning:
- What I’m wearing
- What I’m bringing for lunch (these two things are stressing me out more than they should)
- How I’m handling distributing 25 lockers to 27 kids
- Whether any of the six no-shows in either class are going to show up
- How I’m going to handle 33 kids in a class if they do
- What the IEPs for the thirteen special ed kids I suddenly have in my PM class look like
- What I’m teaching tomorrow, in any of my classes
- What I’m going to do for the extra forty minutes that I have my morning group since we’re not doing Success just yet
- Whether I’m even going to have the same kids or whether they’ll have to rearrange the special ed students again
- How I’m going to handle writing lesson plans for Friday (more on this later) when I have team plan during one prep and a parent conference (ALREADY!!!!) during the second
- Seriously, I can fake math, but I have no idea what the hell I’m doing for Science, and I haven’t had time to look through the giant box that they just delivered, and seriously, could maybe just once you guys get these things to us before school starts?
I am tired as fuck.
2 thoughts on “Things I don’t know about tomorrow”
You will pull it all together. If not just go over the need to be prepared. Lol. Good luck
‘I don’t know whether I’ll even have the same kids tomorrow’ is an awesome line to take out of context. I don’t know if this fun fact helps the tiredness but I’m happy to pitch in.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.