Well, today, actually, since I’m writing this at 10 PM on Wednesday to post Thursday morning:
- What I’m wearing
- What I’m bringing for lunch (these two things are stressing me out more than they should)
- How I’m handling distributing 25 lockers to 27 kids
- Whether any of the six no-shows in either class are going to show up
- How I’m going to handle 33 kids in a class if they do
- What the IEPs for the thirteen special ed kids I suddenly have in my PM class look like
- What I’m teaching tomorrow, in any of my classes
- What I’m going to do for the extra forty minutes that I have my morning group since we’re not doing Success just yet
- Whether I’m even going to have the same kids or whether they’ll have to rearrange the special ed students again
- How I’m going to handle writing lesson plans for Friday (more on this later) when I have team plan during one prep and a parent conference (ALREADY!!!!) during the second
- Seriously, I can fake math, but I have no idea what the hell I’m doing for Science, and I haven’t had time to look through the giant box that they just delivered, and seriously, could maybe just once you guys get these things to us before school starts?
I am tired as fuck.