I mean, just off the top of my head:
- The escape room I went to in Indianapolis on Saturday, which was insanely awesome even though we didn’t get out;
- The pants-shitting terror that ensued while dropping my son off at my parents’ for the day and happening to check Twitter at the exact minute everyone in Hawai’i got the “You’re about to die!” message on their phones;
- The subsequent boneshaking rage at the discovery that the thing supposedly in charge of the country did not even bother to interrupt its round of golf while that was happening;
- The ongoing success of the “draw each day” initiative, which is only four days old but, hey, I haven’t quit yet!;
- The outstanding stupidity of my day at work today, which featured three different sales that were closed and then cancelled within half an hour;
- The economy’s about to crash, by the way– ask how I know;
- The fact that I’ve begun two different writing projects this week and am pretty happy with the development of both so far;
- My annual “Shut the fuck up about Martin Luther King, white people; you’d have hated him” post;
- Begging for reviews from the person using Kindle Unlimited to work through a couple of my books this week;
- Whatever the hell else happened to cross my mind.
Instead of doing any of those things, I’m going to go to bed early, because I feel like hell. This is about all I can manage in terms of coherent thought right now. So pretend I wrote as many of those posts as you like and feel free to respond to whatever you think they might have said below.