It is 8:17 PM as I’m beginning this, and I am already completely ready for bed. Asleep by 9:00 is not in any way out of the question right now. It might even be likely. So, in no particular order:
- I am starting to think I didn’t get that job I interviewed for over Spring Break, as they were supposed to be making a decision by today and I haven’t heard anything, which makes me think they’re waiting on a “yes” from someone else before they tell the rest of us no. This is actually fine; I wasn’t sure I wanted it (losing my summer break and taking a pay cut, even if it’s a small one, is kind of a rough ask) and if I’m not offered the job I’m not put in a position where I have to turn it down myself. I am still powerfully ambivalent about next year, but I’m not sure this is the solution.
- I have really been enjoying Moon Knight, but I completely forgot about it this week. It aired Wednesday. I didn’t even think about it until today. In other words, it’s suffering the fate of every TV show I like.
- There will be at least one more game series on the YouTube channel; I started recording Tunic today, which looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun.
- The cabinet and vanity is finally installed in the bathroom and we got some repainting done today as well as some drywalling in the laundry room. The last major piece to be installed is the mirror (which I may just do myself) and then a little bit of detail work here and there. I’ll post pictures again once the mirror is in place. This long saga is finally almost at an end.
- I still do not have Twitter on my phone, but I put TikTok back on it today.
Five things is more than a couple, so I’m going to bed now.