- Be awakened by the boy at 7:10 AM, who informs us that he has finally lost his first tooth! The bad news: it fell out while he was asleep and is nowhere to be found, and we are forced to reluctantly conclude that he swallowed the goddamn thing in his sleep. We are hoping he didn’t aspirate it.
- While drinking my cup of coffee, read P. Djéli Clark’s The Black God’s Drums from cover to cover.
- Eat a piece of leftover birthday cake.
- Tweet a bit.
- Read Walter Moseley’s A Red Death from cover to cover.
- Eat lunch
- Go to the bookstore and buy even more books
- Write a blog post
- Begin reading Ismail Kadare’s The Traitor’s Niche.
So far, so good.