Basically took yesterday off from bathroom stuff because of the carpet/tile people coming in to clean; clearing the living room and dining room of anything we could carry counted as work enough, and I spent the day in here working on Searching for Malumba.
I will be satisfied with myself if, by the end of the day, I have:
- Cut the door trim so that the tile fits underneath it (already done!)
- Fixed the last couple of screws on the plywood piece so that they’re flush
- Measured, cut and glued down the Tavy Thin Skin over the vinyl tile and plywood
- Restored the living room and dining room to usable status
I will consider it a bonus if I have also:
- Laid down a skim coat of mortar over the Thin Skin.
No tiling is planned for today. I’m hoping to get that done this weekend, and I should be able to, especially if I get that skimcoat done.