- 6:15 AM: Wake up.
- 7:30 AM: Be dressed, showered & have boy to day care.
- 8:30 AM: Breakfast eaten, morning BS procrastination completed.
- 8:30 AM-12:00 PM: Morning writing session. Goal is 2K words on novel; extra time can be used for other writing projects, including blog posts. (Realistically, a blog post will probably be first, but this is the schedule.)
- 12:00 PM: Lunch.
- 12:30 PM-4:00 PM: Miscellaneous errand-running/reading/cleaning/SOCCER/lazing about time; possibly other projects (SEE: Bathroom, comic books)
- 4:00 PM: Wife returns home with boy; rest of evening spent with family.
I pulled this off once; I can do it four times a week for the next eight weeks… right?