- Sent approximately 175 emails (not a joke, and if it’s off it’s too low);
- Worked with one (1) student for an hour on some missing work;
- Attended a second-attempt IEP meeting that both the parent and the student declined to attend;
- Attended a PD, supposedly;
- Caught up my grading, again;
- Went to the comic shop;
- Managed to avoid an argument with a local malcontent about whether he should wear a mask in said comic shop;
- Filmed a short TikTok video that in, oh, three or four hours has amassed 125,000 views and counting;
- Ate tasty tortellini soup for dinner;
- Played Demon’s Souls;
- Attempted (and failed) to do a small bit of Christmas shopping;
- Attempted (and succeeded) to manage to not spend money on myself, beyond the aforementioned comic books;
- Wrote a blog post.
Later, I will …
- Finish R.F. Kuang’s excellent The Burning God, which will likely be reviewed tomorrow;
‘Twas a decent day.