Maybe the internet hivemind can help me out with this one. I need an app that fits the following criteria:
- Preferably iOS, but I can make Android work.
- It is mainly a contacts app, but– and this is critical– it does not fuck with the existing contacts on my phone. I need this for work and I don’t need ten thousand customers clogging up my contacts. A database app with fully definable input fields would work just as well.
- It allows me to add pictures and notes to said contacts.
- Email addresses being clickable to send a message would be useful.
- It is fully searchable/sortable in any of those fields. In other words, if I want to find anybody named Smith, I can, if I want to find any entries I created in January I can, and if I want to find anyone who was looking at a particular piece of furniture, I can.
- Ideally, it has OCR and can scan most of the important stuff into an entry from an invoice or a computer screen so I don’t have to type everything twice.
- Free or a one-time payment, preferably less than $10, but I’d look at something more expensive if it hits all those points and I only have to buy it once.
Suggestions? Don’t say Evernote, Evernote’s useless.