…such as it is:
- Get caught up on reading my comic books;
- Finish reading Time Salvager, by Wesley Chu (interim verdict: enjoying a lot, but starting to drag juuuuust a little bit);
- Read The Only Harmless Great Thing, by Brooke Bolander (a novella, so it’ll go fast, but I’m psyched);
- Possibly write a blog post more substantive than this one;
- Video games;
- Pay some bills;
- Write fiction;
- Apply for at least two jobs;
- Draw a picture;
- Be dressed and showered before my wife gets home from work;
- Clean up the house a bit, including getting the Christmas tree into the basement.
I’d better get started, I guess.