…I’m taking today off from blogging. Which probably means that sometime tonight something will piss me off and I’ll write a 2000 word screed about it. But it’s been a long week and my thinkybits are sorta melty, so I’m gonna use tonight to recharge.
Buy my books!
Progress meter: SWORDS V. CTHULHU submission
Progress Meter: THE SANCTUM OF THE SPHERE (BA 8)
Follow me on Twitter!My Tweets
- Follow Infinitefreetime.com on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The most embarrassing thing ever
- SNOWPIERCER: I hated, hated, hated, hated, HATED this movie.
- On GAME OF THRONES, spoilers, and THE WALKING DEAD
- As of right now...
- THE SANCTUM OF THE SPHERE full cover reveal
- Creepy children's programming review: Color Crew
- In which I am still a bad student (pt. 2 of 3)
- Creepy Children's Programming Review: BUSYTOWN MYSTERIES
- On social uncertainty
Tagsamazon AMC assholes authors awesome bathrooms benevolence archives blogging blogwanking books bullshit carpentry comic books comics cooking ebooks education facebook family fantasy fiction food geek goodreads home improvement humor idiocy internet ISTEP kids kindle life luther siler marketing math middle school movies music nonsense parenting photography pictures politics reading reblogs reviews sales school sci-fi SCIENCE! science fiction sick skylights sleep social media standardized testing statistics stories teaching technology television terrible decisions toddlers travel twitter video walking dead weather whining winter wordpress work writing wtf youtube