Patrick Rothfuss fucking wins, and this cures ALS on the spot, and we can all stop talking about it now. The challenge is over.
Purchase THE BENEVOLENCE ARCHIVES, VOL. 1Click here to buy my book from Amazon.com!
Progress Meter: BA 8 Novel (untitled)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- I had a post planned for tonight...
- When the hell did I get this old?
- Al Sharpton's speech at Michael Brown's funeral
- #ALSICEBUCKETCHALLENGE: Over. Done.
- On teacher pay
- Writer's Ink: Luther Siler
- SNOWPIERCER: I hated, hated, hated, hated, HATED this movie.
- In which I need a wealthy patron
- Help me understand this
- Follow Infinitefreetime.com on WordPress.com
Jenny M on #ALSICEBUCKETCHALLENGE: Over.… D.R.Sylvester on I had a post planned for … Jennifer Austin - Au… on I had a post planned for … livinglikemabel on I had a post planned for … Ray Laskowitz on I had a post planned for …
My tag cloudamazon assholes authors aviation awesome bathroom bathrooms benevolence archives blogging blogwanking books bullshit busy carpentry comic books comics cooking discipline ebooks education facebook family fantasy fiction food geek home improvement humor idiocy internet ISTEP kids kindle life luther siler marketing math middle school movies music nonsense parenting photography photos pictures politics reading renovation reviews school sci-fi SCIENCE! science fiction sick social media standardized testing stories storm summer sunday teaching technology television terrible decisions toddlers twitter vegetarian video weather whining wordpress work writing wtf youtube
Search this blog: